This Online English Storytelling Courseware is developed to enhance the reading comprehension, vocabulary, and pronunciation skills of Grade 3 students. The website contains storytelling media that will help students to practice their reading and listening skills. Each topic also contains grammar lessons that aim to help them understand the English language sentences as it includes images and assessments that seek to know what they have learned. The teachers can also create and modify the lesson content to better suit the needs of the classroom. They will also have a chance to engage with their students by receiving comments from them and also be able to reply to them. Each task finished means that the student can acquire certificates after finishing the tasks. Our Online English Storytelling Courseware is designed based on the DepEd curriculum. Games are also available to make learning fun!
Follow the steps to enroll in Online English Storytelling Courseware
1. Register an account for the Online English Storytelling Courseware.
2. After creating an account, click to enroll in courses.
3. Access lessons, complete tasks, quizzes, and final assessment.
4. For the final assessment, use the recording feature to complete the tasks.
5. After evaluation of the final assessment, a certificate will be sent to completers of this online English Storytelling courseware.
6. You can share your feedback through the comment section provided in the courseware.
7. You can also play games available on the courseware.
Have fun while learning!
Meet the Developers
DIANA L. ALVAREZ
JULIA ANGELA F. FABONAN
KATRINA ANDREA A. PAPA
CAMILLE D. SIOCSION
Undergraduate Students from Philippine Normal University Manila Campus